Friday, August 9, 2013
These past 5 months sure have gone fast! Our little Eliza turned 5 months on Wednesday. She sure takes after her dad in the height area. Here are some things that happened this past month:
1. Was able to start solids. So far she has had cereal, bananas, carrots, and sweet potatoes
2. Is starting to walk in her walker
3. Experienced heat rash. Poor baby :-( It's just too hot here in Texas!!
4. Had pink eye once again.... This time in both eyes. :-(
5. Likes to hear herself talk especially when her voice echos at home because of the tile.
6. Likes to read books
7. Likes to watch cartoons
8. Laughing and giggling more and more each day
9. Likes to hold mom and dad's face while she eats or just to look at their face
10. While doing tummy time she can get her knees underneath her but then she puts her face down and scoots across the blanket that way.
11. Kicks the crib in the morning when she wakes up.
This little one sure is the apple of our eye! Sometimes I miss having her being little like when she was first born, but I have really loved every stage she has been in so far. She has been fun to have in our family and we look forward to seeing her grow and develop even more.