Things I have loved about my husband during these 3 years:
1. He honors the Priesthood power that he holds.
2. Always concerned for my happiness.
(Tries to make me laugh and smile when I feel down or didn't have a good day.)
3. Has a driving passion to learn and to succeed.
(Especially in Geology.)
4. Has the amazing talent to fix things that I never thought could be done.
5. Even though we don't have kids yet, I know he is going to be a good father.
(I see the way he interacts with his younger siblings and the way they love him. I just know it's going to be the same way when it comes to our kids.)
6. His dedication.
7. Always tries hard to keep our relationship at the top of the priority list.
8. He treats me like a queen and reminds me daily how beautiful I am to him.
9. Love that he is willing to cook and clean.
(Those usually come with his crazy made up songs, but it brings a smile to my face that he can be happy doing things no matter what.)
Overall, I feel like I have a great guy and I can't believe I found him. He's an amazing man and I look forward to many years to come with him. I can't wait until the time comes when we are able to start our family and then be able to make even more memories together.